Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Keepsake






Hi Denise!
I just wanted to say I'm so sad to hear you are going out of business!! I know how much love and dedication you've put into raising these magnificent dogs, and I know that this has got to be a very difficult decision for you.  Big has been such a source of joy to us (and everyone that knows him!) from day one!!!  THANK YOU for sharing your passion, your knowledge,  your invaluable insight….and certainly for maintaining such a superior level of integrity to the breed.  I'm sure it shows in every beautiful puppy that has come from Simon Says Danes….Clearly, you can see that in these pictures of BIG!!!!!  He is a very happy and well socialized dog…and a TREASURED member of our family.
Best of luck to you….I will stay in touch!  ~Barby

No comments:

Post a Comment