Friday, November 18, 2011

Letter from Liz.


Hi Denise,
Just wanted to let you know that Diesel is doing great. I was waiting to write you because I wanted to send you some of the great pictures of Diesel, but unfortunately I am not the most skilled person at downloading pictures and I have a new laptop and can't find my photo disc. Anyway, he is a beautiful pup and healthy. He weighed 70 lbs last week at the vet. He was house trained in less than a week. Silvio did a good job getting up with him every night. He gets along great with Leo, our 4 year old collie. They play hard and then sleep. Diesel has a huge bed but he seems to like curling up on Leo's bed. When he was smaller, I have cute pictures of them laying next to each other on the bed. He's very gentle and friendly to everyone. The whole family loves him and enjoys watching him grow by the minute. He and Leo are equal in size for the moment!
Take care and hope you and your family and the dogs are doing well . Hopefully I will get you some cute pictures soon.

Liz and family

No comments:

Post a Comment